BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down

BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down
  • BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down. Hello all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I'll share :"BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down." i really hope that you like this BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down.

    BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down



    This song is the official lead single from Busta's tenth album titled "E.L.E.2".
    Loved this one! Crazy hook, sick beats and a terrific performance by Eminem.

    What do you think about this song and it's transcription? Comment below.

    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs

    <!--
    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 93
    INTRO B E
    [Intro: Busta Rhymes]
    E
    Turn my mic up
    E
    Turn my mic up

    [Hook: Busta Rhymes]
    E
    (Steady on the right) Ayo, calm down nigga
    E
    (Steady on the left) Ayo, calm down nigga
    E
    (Steady on the right) Ayo, calm down nigga
    E B E
    (Steady on the left) Fuck it, blackout niggas!
    E
    Oh my Lord

    [Verse 1: Busta Rhymes]
    E
    Know when the cats get down
    E
    Sprinkle the ash, you’ll get your ass kicked, pow!
    E
    Frown while I shit on your crown
    E
    Skip town grounds will appear on the king cash cow
    E
    Do I make 'em say 'Wow!', strip, ow, bow
    E
    I sit with the pound, click, pow
    E
    Blow, click, click, pow, click pow
    B
    Stop traffic dropping them classics, flip now
    E
    Bitches I’m making them skip with thou
    E
    Art, you don’t really want that when I growl
    E
    Let me come (rawr, rawr, rawr) let me come and mop up the knock offs
    E
    When I pop off I never stop, cause
    E
    What we do? Come through, you better lock doors (PAUSE)
    E
    The wolves wanna eat, be by they lockjaws
    E
    No need to cook up the coke, you see me chop raw
    B
    And if you ain’t have enough
    B E
    What in the fat fishes of a phenomenal Fahrvergnügen
    E
    Fuck is going on? Back with the beat and the raps is callous
    E
    Bang on another song, I’mma have these niggas nervous
    E
    And clipping they nails and dribbling in wetness
    E
    And nibble them like sunflower seed shell, so
    E
    See these skills got my weight up heavy like three whales
    E
    And I shit on Ishamels ‘til the speakers fell into the weed smell
    E B
    Nigga your tree fell, see how they Twitter, Facebook, and Instagramming, .on email
    E
    Talking, I’m sick and I got them shook banging on retail until they cripple
    E
    See I cook like I’m slanging a weed sale
    E
    And I triple gram and whoop ‘em and drag 'em like females (gasp)
    E
    Oh see well, these niggas already know the way that I fuck shit up, minus the details
    E
    The case is shut, your bitch remind me of my replacement but kind of an ancient slut
    E
    Her stomach down like she was a basement fuck
    E
    Swell up this shit like I’m sticking sticks in their gut
    B
    So graciously, ungraciously, I painfully wake niggas up
    E
    Ragdolling these niggas and attack them like apes in the cut
    E
    I’m waiting for the taking while I break niggas neck like a bracelet, fuck
    E
    It’s kinda like me having a case in the truck and drinking ‘til I’m blasted
    E
    All ratchet and racing (crunk) keeping over ‘em blacking
    E
    Until I’m leaving ‘em stuck
    E
    I got ‘em happier than a child in a park chasing a duck
    E
    When I’m chasing a buck it’s funny, niggas be chasing they luck
    B
    I be lacing them up like boots when I’m pushing they face in the mud (ahh)
    E
    Missiles I fling while I spit live wire, ‘til this shit circling back around
    E
    With more fire for me to melt the brake's surface, and back the sound
    E
    While I light up shit that I toss
    E
    I quit worshiping Gods, look around
    E
    It's certain this shit splatters click paint that’ll make ‘em scatter
    E
    Shameful the way I shatter, split shit apart it doesn’t matter (rip)
    E
    Your head up off your shoulders, bullets bigger than a boulder
    E
    Break ‘em and they know that it’s a classic
    B
    And the way it’s going you could easily get your ass kicked
    E
    See, me and Shady together we’re crazy
    E
    Like baking a bomb and a rabies cake like a pastry bitch (you're that sick?)
    E
    Cause I'm from Haiti, I’m suggesting you pay me, don’t make me wanna spazz (lalalala)
    E
    Like I’m a crazy Israeli, bastards
    E
    While I bite the beat up put the sparker in a heater
    E
    I’m chopping your foot off now it’s mine and I’m putting my feet up
    E
    Back to the hood and off to the whylin’ I’m hoping you protect your child
    E B
    And I been blacking out so long niggas is asking if the hook has died, naw

    [Hook: Busta Rhymes]
    E
    (Steady on the right) Ayo, calm down nigga
    E
    (Steady on the left) Ayo, calm down nigga
    E
    (Steady on the right) Ayo, calm down nigga
    E B E
    (Steady on the left) Fuck it, blackout niggas!
    E
    Oh my Lord


    [Verse 2: Eminem]
    E
    There's a light contagiousness to this tirade
    E
    It just might make you sick
    E
    So irate with this my brain is just like a fucking fried egg
    E
    Is my mind scrambled? (I'm lit) Yes, narrow minded
    E
    But go through such a wide range of this emotion
    E
    That my rage has gotta squeeze through it sideways
    E
    I just pulled up in Clive Davis' driveway
    E
    With his personal memoir saying he's bi
    E
    Waving a nine, a picket sign, yanking his ride, making him cry "rape" then arrive naked
    B
    And drive straight through the gay pride parade Yippee-Ki-Yay
    B
    Cause here I- wait, did the world just pee on my leg?
    E
    And should I take it as a sign? Maybe I'll take em back in the times (Shady)
    E
    Stuck out like a sore thumb, so I gave em the finger
    E
    To take the attention away from my stinking face it was bringing
    E
    Changed the whole complexion of the game, but just in case you was thinking
    E
    An inkling of replacing the kingpin, you're crazy, you're wasting your ink then
    E
    So if this is any indication of what you may be facing
    E
    You better make a distinction cause you fake imitations
    E
    Are leaving a bad taste, fuck making a bad impression
    E B
    That's the worst impersonation I've ever seen and
    E
    Who raps nasally, eyes hazily, rhymes crazily
    E
    But sounds like he may need some FLO, nasally speaking?
    E
    What kind of stupid question is that?
    E
    Hey Mrs. Abraham Lincoln
    E
    Other than your husband's fucking brains that were leaking, how'd you think that play was this weekend?
    E
    You ain't the real Slim Shady, sit your ass down faggot
    E
    See me on a ballot? I'm running for class clown
    E
    Rich democrat, bitch, so I'm just a candidate
    B
    To come fuck up the whole party, me and Flipmode starting a campaign
    E
    To have every campus on a fucking rampage
    E
    Act my goddamn age? I am eight, so let's get smashed
    E
    And wake up the next day with the room trashed, covered in Band-Aids
    E
    Glass ashtray smashed, champagne splashed on the lampshades
    E
    But this ain't up for debate, this is undebatable
    E
    Shady for president, ho, don't make me go take it back to the days of old
    E B
    Where Sway and Tech radio when I was taking so much NoDoz and LSD
    B
    I almost fell asleep on the wake up show
    E
    Fuck you telling me, fools? I was living shock
    E
    Raising hell up in shoes when Penelope Cruz was still developing boobs
    E
    Me and Bus put it down like a sick pet
    E
    You're fucking with vets dawg, fucking internet bloggers
    E
    "I sit in front of my computer all day and comment on
    E
    Everything, I'm an expert on everything, everything sucks, play the next song"
    E
    Guess if I hopped out your freaking laptop, you idiot prick
    B
    With Biggie and kicked the living shit out of you, I'd be dead wrong
    E
    Son of God I'm not soft like a wet log, force never gets clogged
    E
    I'm so full of self-esteem that I sweat fog
    E
    Yes, yes y’all, steady on the left, y’all
    E
    Step off of it or you get stepped on soft
    E
    Bout as commercial as my fucking leo jet
    E
    Jealously’ll get you as green as a Geopet
    E
    I can see that you’re visibly upset, dawg
    E
    Alert, alert, girl, alert
    E
    Once you went into the house of pain hearing a world of hurt so
    E
    Jump around, jump, jump, get that ass shaking
    E
    Jump around, jump, jump, came to hit you with a fan favorite
    E
    But if you too fly for coach better get them get them arms and freaking hands flailing
    E
    Jump like Van Halen, and pray for a damn tailwind
    E
    More afraid of success than I am of failure
    E
    So what does that tell ya?
    E
    That on a grand scale I don’t give a fuck about nothing like Stan mailing
    B
    His last piece of fan mail before he ran straight into the damn railing

    [Outro]
    Chill, man, chill

    You are reading: BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down

    That was BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading BUSTA RHYMES feat EMINEM - Calm Down, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/busta-rhymes-feat-eminem-calm-down.html