CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics

CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics
  • CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time I'll share :"CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics." i really hope that you like this CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics.

    CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


    This single was released on 05 December 2016.

    Vocals: Christian Cuevas ,
    Writer(s): Israel Houghton, Meleasa Houghton,


    Scale: C Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 140
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU
    s o n g l y r i c s d a t a b a s e . i n f o

    [INTRO] C
    [VERSE]
    F C
    Away, away from the noise
    F
    Alone with You
    F C
    Away, away to hear your voice
    F
    And meet with You
    F C F Gsus4
    Nothing else matters, my one desire is

    www.regomodoslinux.blogspot.com
    [CHORUS]
    F
    To worship You, I live
    F
    To worship You, I live, I live
    C
    To worship You
    F C
    Away, away, away, away from the noise
    C
    Alone with You
    F C
    'Way, away to hear your voice
    C F
    And meet with You, meet with You
    F C
    Nothing else matters
    Dm Gsus4
    My one desire is

    www.regomodoslinux.blogspot.com
    [CHORUS]
    F
    To worship You, I live
    F G
    To worship You, I live, I live
    C
    To worship You
    C
    To worship You, I live
    F
    To worship You, I live, I live
    C
    To worship You




    You are reading: CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics.

    That was CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics

    That was CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CHRISTIAN CUEVAS - To Worship You I Live Away (The Voice Performance) Chords and Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/christian-cuevas-to-worship-you-i-live.html