Depths

Depths - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Depths
  • Depths. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I'll share :"Depths." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Depths


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Depths by Hillsong

    Intro:  G - Am - Em (2x)

    Verse 1:
              G         Am       Em
    In Your presence I quiet my soul
           C         G
    And I hear Your voice
            G       Am       Em
    In my spirit I hear the sound
           C      G
    Of salvation’s song

    Chorus:
       D Em   C9  (add (G) when going to repeat ‘Chorus’)
    Jesus, Jesus

    Verse 2:
            G       Am            Em
    I will wait in Your word, oh Lord
                 C   G
    There Your spirit speaks
              G           Am    Em
    Bringing life to the weary soul
            C       G
    To the depths of me

    Instrumental:  C9  C9  G/B  G
                   C9  C9  G/B  G - D

    Bridge 1:
       Em                    C9
    I love You with all my heart
       G                    D
    I love You with all my soul, Lord
       Em                    C9
    I love You with all my strength
          G                D
    With all that is within me

    Bridge 2:
          Em                       C9
    I’ll sing ‘cause You saved my soul
          G                   D
    I’ll sing of Your love forever
          Em                   C9
    I’ll worship with all my heart
          G                D
    With all that is within me

    You are reading: Depths


    Thank you for reading this Depths.

    That was Depths

    That was Depths hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Depths, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/depths.html