Fall

Fall - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Fall
  • Fall. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. This time I will share :"Fall." i really hope that you like this Fall.

    Fall


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Fall by Hillsong

    Intro:  E  A  C#m  B

    Verse 1:
    E                            A
      I love to worship You my God
    C#m                       B
      I love to worship You my Lord
         A         B     C#m     B/D#
    And see Your spirit fall in power
          A              B
    Your love unfolding gifts from Heaven

    Verse 2:
    E                            A
      I love to worship You my God
    C#m                       B
      I love to worship You my Lord
         A          B       C#m       B/D#
    And feel Your precious breath of Heaven
          A             B
    Your all consuming love

    Chorus:
                 E               B/D#
    Holy Spirit come in power, change my heart
              F#m              A
    I want to live for You my God
                     E               B/D#
    Let Your Spirit come in power, change my life
               F#m       A      B               
    That I may live for You my Lord

    Interlude:
                A
    Fall on us Lord

    Instrumental:
                A                E    A  E    A  E    A  E
    Fall on us Lord, fall on us Lord

    Bridge:
          E                     C#m
    So I yearn for You, long to see You move
             D                                 B
    Lord, I lift my hands before my King and pray

    Ending:
                A                E
    Fall on us Lord, fall on us Lord
                A                E     A   E     A   E
    Fall on us Lord, fall on us Lord

    You are reading: Fall


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was Fall

    That was Fall hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Fall, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/fall.html