FITOOR - Ranga Re (English)

FITOOR - Ranga Re (English) - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • FITOOR - Ranga Re (English)
  • FITOOR - Ranga Re (English). Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time Let me share :"FITOOR - Ranga Re (English)." i really hope that you like this FITOOR - Ranga Re (English).

    FITOOR - Ranga Re (English)


    This song is from the movie Fitoor (2016), released on 18 January 2016 starring Aditya Roy Kapoor, Katrina Kaif.
    I loved the production of this song. The rhythm part and the chords in this song made the song so beautiful to listen to. The female vocals could have been better, it might have been the issue with the lyrics. The rest of the song sounded really awesome. The male vocals sounded really nice.


    Scale: D Minor
    Time Signature: 7/8
    Tempo: 80
    Suggested Strumming: D,D,D,D,D,D,D

    [INTRO] Dm Bb Dm Bb x4
    [VERSE]
    Dm C
    On the floor getting down tonight
    Bb C
    To tell you how I feel
    Dm C Bb
    So much love I cannot fight back no more

    [PRE-CHORUS]
    Dm C Bb Am Dm C
    I feel you burning inside of me
    Bb Am Dm C
    Leaving me in this misery
    Bb Am Dm C Bb Dm
    Give me a sign at your mind

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Dm Bb C Gm x4
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [VERSE]
    Dm C
    You make me feel so alive
    Bb C
    Every time we touch
    Dm C Bb
    I wanna know how you feel right now

    [PRE-CHORUS]
    Dm C Bb Am Dm C
    I need you hold me for an interview
    Bb Am Dm C
    Sweetest kiss I ever knew
    Bb Am Dm C Bb
    Give me a sign that you’re mine

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Dm Bb C Gm x8
    [INSTRUMENTAL] Dm C Bb

    [VERSE]
    Dm C Bb
    Tujhe naseebon se main chura loon
    Dm C Bb
    Tujhe apni saanson mein main jagaah doon
    Dm C Bb
    Teri rag rag mein aaj beh ke
    Dm C Bb Dm C Bb
    Main mere fun ko jhila doon, main jhila doon


    Dm C
    Hoke teri jhulfon se utre raat
    Bb C
    Rok loon ye lamha
    Dm C
    Ke tere honthon se chhu ke aaj
    Bb
    Chhu loon aag


    Dm C
    Main rangaa re
    Bb Am Dm C
    O haan main rangaa re
    Bb Am Dm C
    Tere rang rangaa re
    Bb Am Dm C Bb C
    Tere jism mein main ghul gaya

    [INSTRUMENTAL] Dm Bb C Gm x4

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below. www.songlyricsdatabase.info

    You are reading: FITOOR - Ranga Re (English)


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That was FITOOR - Ranga Re (English)

    That was FITOOR - Ranga Re (English) hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading FITOOR - Ranga Re (English), url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/fitoor-ranga-re-english.html