I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz. Hello all of song lyrics visitors. On this occasion I am going to share :"I'm Yours - Jason Mraz." hopefully you like this I'm Yours - Jason Mraz.

    I'm Yours - Jason Mraz


    Piano letter notes for how to play I'm Yours by Jason Mraz on the keyboard with your right hand; good luck learning!

    Verse 1:
    Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
    D#    D#   B      B     B    B    B    B  B C# D#


    I   tried to  be chill but you're so hot that I melted
    D# D# A# A# A# A# A#    A# A#  A# B  C#


    I   fell right through the cracks
    C# D#  B      B         B    G#


    Now I'm trying to get back
    F#    F#  E E    E   E   D#


    Before the cool dawn run out
    B D#   D#  D#    B    B   B 


    I'll be giving it my bestest
    B   B    B B   B  B   C# D# 


    Nothing's gonna stop me  but divine intervention.
    D# D#    A# A# A#  A#  A# A# A#  A# A# B C#


    I reckon, it's again my turn
    D# B B    B    B B   B   G#


    To win some or learn some.
    F# E     G#   E   D# E  D#


    But I won't hesitate

    D# D# B B  F# C# D# C#

    No more, no more.
    A#  F#   C#   B 

    It cannot wait,
    B  G# B    E  


    I'm yours.
    E    D# C# B F# B 



    Verse 2:
    Well, open up your mind and see like me,
    B       B B   B   B      B     B   C#  D#  F#


    Open   up your plans and damn you're free.
    F# F#  F# F#   F#   G#   D#   C#     D#


    Look into     your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
    D#   D# D#  F#   D#   C#   C#   C#  B       E     D#    B 


    Listen to the music of the moment, 
    B  B    B   B   B B   B   B    B  B  

    people dance and sing, we're just one big family
    B B       B      C#  D#    F#  F#   F#   F# G# D# C# D#

    And it's our God-forsaken right to be
    B    D# F#  C#  B C# B   C#  B  C# 

    loved, loved,  loved,   loved, loved
    D# E  D# C# B B F#  D#    C#



    Chorus:

    So   I      won't hesitate
    D# D# B   B    F# C# D# C# 


    No more,    no more.A#  F# D#  C#  B 

    It cannot wait,
    B   G# B   E 


    I'm sure.
    E    D# C# B 


    There's no need        to complicate.
    C#        B   D# C# B B  F# D# C#


    Our time    is short.
    A#  F# D# C#  B 


    This is our fate,
    B    G#  B  E 


    I'm yours.E    D# C# B 

    Do you want to come on, scootch on over   closer, dear
    D#  F#  D# C#  B   G#   D#     F# D# C#  B B    G# 


    And I will nibble your ear
    G#  B G# B C#   B    D# B C# B 
    Verse 3:
    I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
    C#   C#   C# C#     B    B   B     B B         B    B       B   B C# D#


    And bending over   backwards just  to try  to  see it clearer
    D#   D# A#  A# A# A# A#    A# A# A# A# A# B  C#


    But my breath fogged up the glass
    C#  B     D#      B      B    B   G#


    And so I drew a new face and I laughed.
          F# F# E   E  E    G#  E   F# E D# C# B 
    I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
    D# D#   B    B  B    B B   B   B      B     B   B B    C# D#


    To rid yourself of    vanities     and just go with the seasons.
    D# D# A# A# A# A# A# A# A#  A# A#  A# A#  B C#


    It's what we aim to do.
    G#   D#  B   B    B G#


    Our name is our virtue.
    G#   A#   E G#  E D# E D#

    Chorus:
    But I   won't hesitate
    D# D# B     B F# C# D# C# 


    No more, no more.
    A#  F#    D# C# B 


    It cannot wait,
    B  G# B    E 


    I'm yours.E    D# C# B C# B 

    Verse 4:


    Well, open up your mind and see like me,
    B        B B B   B      B     B    C#  D#  F#


    Open    up your plans and damn you're free.
    F# F#  F#  F#   F#    G#  D#    C#     D#


    Look into    your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
    D#   D# D# F#   D#  C#  C#    C#   B    B   G# F# E D#  C# B 


    So please don't, please don't, please don't...
    D#   D#     F#    D#    F#       D#     F# 


    There's no need to complicate.
    D#      F#   F# G#  F# D# C# B 

    'Cause our time is short.
    D#      F#  G#  F# D# C# B 

    This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
    C#    B   C#  B   C# B  C#  B 


    I'm yours.
    E     D# C# B F# D# C#





    You are reading: I'm Yours - Jason Mraz


    Thanks for your visit to this post: I'm Yours - Jason Mraz.

    That was I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

    That was I'm Yours - Jason Mraz hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading I'm Yours - Jason Mraz, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/i-yours-jason-mraz.html