Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy

Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy
  • Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy. Hi al of song lyrics beloved visitors. This time I will share :"Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy



    Original Title: "Faut-il être Fou"
    Should one be crazy for having loved the wrinkles of an old Spaniard?
    Be crazy for having quivered at the tears of a blind gypsy woman?
    Be crazy for having leaped at the fist raised of an old Quixote?
    Here, fifteen hundred Moorish sacred hearts and the flag of Charles V
    Climb to nail my eyes at the wall of an Andalusian convent

    At home there are heavy fountains and after season apples
    Fifteen kids yearning for dreams go there to spring songs up
    At home of crazy legs girls go along the mornings of thistles
    Pray Sint Anne in her chapels in her rose and gorses bouquets
    At home every girl is called Anne and they all have white breasts
    Heavy thighs and vast hips, I lead my herds there to dream
    At home, I have four friends, four poets: Pierre, Jacques, Yves and Joël
    Pierre, Jacques, Yves and Joël, oh, let's not have me forgotten
    Let's not have forgotten our girls, our mischiefs and our songs

    Here, behind an old stone low wall, I wait for death in a sleep
    Populated with the milk of white women at the cold of an horizontal marble
    THe night, the night on my stone rifle I bite Andalusian horses
    I hurt gypsys in their vagina, I kiss red spaniels
    And sweet white gazelles, and I burn orange trees

    Here, there is a shy kid with tulles of princesses
    Who burns my Republicans
    Last morning of my youth
    Torn with rape and blood
    Death is coming, bleak morning
    Eighteen nights lead me there
    Eighteen dreams to come there
    Eighteen dreams to die there

    I think to all my years
    I think to all my gazelles
    My abandonned gazelles
    Pierre, Jacques, Yves and Joël
    We have forgotten each others well
    Here is the Bitch who is coming and I have the eternity for myself
    For a song in the ground where love is finally real






    You are reading: Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.


    Song lyrics "Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy" on this post is copied from: bukalirik.com

    That was Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy

    That was Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Jacques Bertin - Should one be crazy, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/jacques-bertin-should-one-be-crazy.html