JHENE AIKO - The Worst

JHENE AIKO - The Worst - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • JHENE AIKO - The Worst
  • JHENE AIKO - The Worst. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now we will share :"JHENE AIKO - The Worst." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    JHENE AIKO - The Worst



    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    INTRO C#m B A x4
    C#m
    Tell me what you say now?
    B
    Tell me what you say
    A
    Come again?

    A
    If you cannot stay down
    B C#m
    Then you do not have to pretend
    C#m
    Like there is no way out
    B A
    I shoulda never let you in
    F#m
    Cause you got me fazed out

    B A
    And don't take this personal
    B C#m
    But you're the worst
    C#m
    You know what you've done to me
    A
    And although it hurts I know
    F#m Abm
    I just can't keep runnin' away

    [CHORUS]
    C#m
    I don't need you [x4]
    B A B
    But I want you
    C#m
    I don't mean to [x4]
    B A F#m
    But I love you

    C#m
    Tell me what you say now
    C#m
    Tell me what you say?
    B A
    You said that you would come again
    A
    You (said) that we would remain friends but
    A B
    You know that I do not depend on
    C#m
    Nothing or no one
    C#m
    So why would you show up
    B A
    So uninvited then
    F#m
    Just change my mind like that

    B A
    Please don't take this personal
    A B
    But you ain't shit
    B
    And you weren't special
    C#m
    Til I made you so
    C#m
    You better act like you know
    B A
    That I've been through worse than you
    F#m Abm
    I just can't keep running away
    Abm
    (But I don't need you)

    [CHORUS]
    C#m
    I don't need you [x4]
    B A B
    But I want you
    C#m
    I don't mean to [x4]
    B A F#m
    But I love you

    C#m
    Everybody's like
    C#m
    He's no item
    C#m
    Please don't like em
    C#m
    He don't wife em
    B A
    He one nights em
    A
    I never listened
    A
    No
    A
    I shoulda figured though
    A
    All that shit you was spittin'
    A B
    So unoriginal
    C#m
    But it was you
    C#m
    So I was with it
    C#m
    Then tell you the truth
    B A
    Wish we never did it
    A
    Cause I usually do
    F#m
    Stick to the business
    F#m
    But you came out the blue
    B
    And then you just flipped it
    C#m
    God damn baby
    C#m
    My mind's blown
    C#m
    Be forgettin'
    C#m B
    You live in a different time zone
    A
    Think I know what this is
    A
    It's just the time's wrong
    A
    Yeah I know what you did
    A B C#m
    But baby I'm grown
    C#m
    And my love is patient
    C#m
    And kind, and shit
    C#m
    This is real we can build
    C#m B
    Through different types of shit
    A
    If you was really the realest
    A
    Wouldn't be fightin' it
    F#m
    I think your pride is just
    B A
    In the way
    B C#m
    Funny how everything changed
    B A
    Once you got all that you wanted
    F#m Abm
    Nothing was ever the same

    [CHORUS x2]
    C#m
    I don't need you [x4]
    B A B
    But I want you
    C#m
    I don't mean to [x4]
    B A F#m
    But I love you


    You are reading: JHENE AIKO - The Worst


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was JHENE AIKO - The Worst

    That was JHENE AIKO - The Worst hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading JHENE AIKO - The Worst, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/jhene-aiko-worst.html