JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati

JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati
  • JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion I will share :"JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati



    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    INTRO Bm
    Strawberries

    Bm
    I'm a beast with these flows
    Bm
    Two birds, one stoned, you get geese’d when trees rolled
    Bm
    They say I'm evil cause I trained my ego to see gold
    Bm
    Cause he know, seagulls couldn't see these goals, please
    Bm
    It's the return of the beast coast
    Bm
    No cash flashed, but the cheese still make teeth show
    Bm
    Incognito, is how you move on the strip
    Bm
    What you trynna be Vito? Well there's rules to this shit
    Bm
    Don't get clapped, ya'll ain't real spitters, ya'll lips chapped
    Bm
    Better watch it, Mr. Nicewatch, don't risk that
    Bm
    I got a 6 pack of bare skill that I spill like that
    Bm
    And everybody know (That shit crack!)
    Bm
    Ya'll niggas softspoken, down below choking
    Bm
    The type to drop the soap when you soakin' in front of most men
    Bm
    There's makes sense why you want beef, well this frozen
    Bm
    It's nuts for you screwed in the tool, and can't hold em
    Bm
    Better shoot yourself Plaxico, because I'm next to go
    Bm
    The Progressive flows from New York to New Mexico
    Bm
    My lyrical span is what the fans is demandin'
    Bm
    Step into my box and that's exactly what'chu stand in
    Bm
    Ain't no half steppin' around me
    Bm
    And you gotta drown a fish before you clown me
    Bm
    The young cop killer, I'm dat ill, so doc' will ya
    Bm
    Give me two shots for 2Pac killer....nigga

    Bm
    Soul searchin' 'till my flows are perfect
    Bm
    I ain't trynna be a slave to grow old from workin'
    Bm
    Sorry BADA$$, you lucky that I peeped it second
    Bm
    Tell them niggas keep it steppin' with they beat selection
    Bm
    Check the melodies, it's so heavenly
    Bm
    That shit'll get your hipster move with no 7D's
    Bm
    Audi-opium, can I bust soliloquies
    Bm
    Got that shit mix and mastered both remedies
    Bm
    Grab a spoonful, we sturrin' up a pot
    Bm
    And you know we gotta serve it while it's hot
    Bm
    I'm flowin' like a volcano and drippin' verses off the top
    Bm
    Dirty cops still swervin' on the block
    Bm
    Lookin' for black kids, that spittin' up acid
    Bm
    It's in my jeans so don't worry where my parents is
    Bm
    Get with the script it's that ignorant shit
    Bm
    And they bound to get sick of us quick but I ain't sealin' my lips
    Bm
    It's a shift, I know you feel it man
    Bm
    We blowin' up like a ceiling fan
    Bm
    Droppin' off jewels like Killa Cam's man
    Bm
    When it comes to kickin' verses I'm Mr. Van Damme
    Bm
    Crushin' strawberries it's a jam
    Bm
    So throw up both hands if you can
    Bm
    Ironic how I'm killin' this shit, until they bury me
    Bm
    My volume is going in depth with longevity
    Bm
    Stupids

    You are reading: JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That was JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati

    That was JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading JOEY BADA$$ - Killuminati, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/joey-bada-killuminati.html