JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS

JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS
  • JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time I am going to share :"JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS." i hope that you like this JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS.

    JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS


    JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS

    A great big bang and dinosaurs, Fiery raining meteors, It all ends unfortunately
    But you're gonna live forever in me, I'll guarantee, just wait and see

    Parts of me were made by you, And planets keep their distance too
    The moon's got a grip on the sea

    And you're gonna live forever in me, I guarantee, it's your destiny
    Life is full of sweet mistakes, And love's an honest one to make
    Time leaves no fruit on the tree

    But you're gonna live forever in me, I guarantee, it's just meant to be, And when the pastor asks the pews, For reasons he can't marry you, I'll keep my word and my seat

    But you're gonna live forever in me, I'll guarantee, just wait and see



    You are reading: JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS


    Thanks for reading this JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS.

    That was JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS

    That was JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading JOHN MAYER - YOU'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER IN ME SONGLYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/john-mayer-you-gonna-live-forever-in-me.html