Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack)

Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack) - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack)
  • Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack). Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion I will share :"Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack)." i hope that you like this Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack).

    Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack)





    Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly,
    lavender's green,
    When I am king, dilly, dilly,
    you shall be queen.
    Who told you so, dilly, dilly,
    who told you so?

    'Twas my own heart, dilly, dilly, 
    that told me so. 
    Call up your men, dilly, dilly, 
    set them to work 
    Some to the plough, dilly, dilly, 
    some to the fork, 

    Some to make hay, dilly, dilly, 
    some to cut corn, 
    While you and I, dilly, dilly, 
    keep ourselves warm. 
    Lavender's green, dilly, dilly, 
    Lavender's blue, 

    If you love me, dilly, dilly, 
    I will love you 
    Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly, 
    And the lambs play 
    We shall be safe, dilly, dilly, 
    out of harm's way 

    I love to dance, dilly, dilly, 
    I love to sing 
    When I am queen, dilly, dilly, 
    You'll be my king. 
    Who told me so, dilly, dilly, 
    Who told me so? 
    I told myself, dilly, dilly, 
    I told me so

    You are reading: Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack)


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack)

    That was Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack) hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly (Cinderella 2015 Sountrack), url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/lavender-blue-dilly-dilly-cinderella.html