LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years

LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years
  • LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time I will share :"LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years


    This song is from the album Lukas Graham (Blue Album)(2015), released on 17 June 2015.


    Scale: G Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 60
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] Gm F Eb F Gm Bb Eb
    [CHORUS]
    Gm F Eb
    Once I was seven years old, my momma told me,
    Eb F
    Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was seven years old.
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [VERSE]
    Gm Bb
    It was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger.
    Eb F
    Pushing each other to the limits, we won't learn them quicker.
    Gm Bb
    By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
    Eb F
    Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure

    [CHORUS]
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was eleven years old, my daddy told me,
    Eb F
    Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely.
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was eleven years old.

    [VERSE]
    Gm Bb
    I always had that dream like my daddy before me
    Eb F
    So I started writing songs, I started writing stories
    Gm Bb
    Something about that glory, just always seemed to bore me,
    Eb F
    Cause only those I really love will ever really know me

    [CHORUS]
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was twenty years old, my story got told,
    Eb F
    Before the morning sun, when life was lonely.
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was twenty years old.

    [VERSE]
    Gm Bb
    I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure.
    Eb F
    Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major.
    Gm Bb
    I got my boys with me at least those in favour,
    Eb F
    And if we don't see before I leave, I hope to see you later.

    [CHORUS]
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was 20 years old, my story got told
    Eb F
    I was writing about everything, I saw before me
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was 20 years old.


    Gm Bb Eb
    Soon we'll be 30 years old, our songs have been sold,
    Eb F
    We've traveled around the world and we're still rolling.
    Gm Bb Eb
    Soon we'll be 30 years old.

    [BRIDGE]
    Gm
    I'm still learning about life
    Bb
    My woman brought children for me
    Eb
    So I can sing them all my songs
    Eb F
    And I can tell them stories
    Gm
    Most of my boys are with me
    Bb
    Some are still out seeking glory
    Eb
    And some I had to leave behind
    F
    My brother I'm still sorry


    Eb F Gm F
    Soon I'll be 60 years old, my daddy got 61
    Gm/D
    Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
    Eb F Gm
    I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
    D
    I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month

    Eb F Gm F
    Soon I'll be 60 years old,will I think the world is cold?
    Gm/D
    Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
    Eb F Gm Eb F
    Soon I'll be 60 years old,
    Gm F Bb Eb
    Soon I'll be 60 years old,will I think the world is cold?
    F
    Or will I have a lot of children who can bore me
    Gm F Bb Eb
    Soon I'll be 60 years old,
    www.songlyricsdatabase.info
    [CHORUS]
    Gm F Eb
    Once I was seven years old, my momma told me,
    Eb F
    Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely.
    Gm Bb Eb
    Once I was seven years old.

    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years


    Thanks for reading this LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years.

    That was LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years

    That was LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading LUKAS GRAHAM - 7 Years, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/lukas-graham-7-years.html