Majesty (Here I Am)

Majesty (Here I Am) - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Majesty (Here I Am)
  • Majesty (Here I Am). Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion I will share :"Majesty (Here I Am)." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Majesty (Here I Am)


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Majesty (Here I Am) by Delirious
    Capo 1

    Intro:  Am - G - F (4x)

    Verse 1:
    Am   G F   C/E                  F
    Here I am, humbled by Your majesty
    C/E                            G/B - E/G#
    Covered by Your grace so I'm free
    Am   G F   C/E                   F
    Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man
    C/E                          G/B - E/G#
    Covered by the blood of the lamb

    Pre-Chorus:
    Am  G/B   C                         Am  G/B C
    Now I've found the greatest love of all is mine
                             Dm/F#
    Since You laid down Your life
                       F
    The greatest sacrifice

    Chorus:
    C     G  Am7   F
    Majesty, Majesty
           C                          G
    Your grace has found me just as I am
          Am                        F
    Empty handed but alive in Your hands

    C     G  Am7   F
    Majesty, majesty
       C                          G
    Forever I am changed by Your love
           Am                     F
    In the presence of Your majesty

    Verse 2:
    Am   G   F    C/E                           F
    Here I stand, humbled by the love that You give
    C/E                        G/B - E/G#
    Forgiven so that I can forgive
    Am   G   F    C/E                      F
    Here I stand, knowing that I'm Your desire
    C/E                      G/B - E/G#
    Sanctified by glory and fire


    Instrumental:  Am - G - F (4x)

    You are reading: Majesty (Here I Am)


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was Majesty (Here I Am)

    That was Majesty (Here I Am) hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Majesty (Here I Am), url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/majesty-here-i-am.html