Maribeth – Denpasar Moon

Maribeth – Denpasar Moon - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Maribeth – Denpasar Moon
  • Maribeth – Denpasar Moon. Hi al of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now I will share :"Maribeth – Denpasar Moon." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Maribeth – Denpasar Moon


    Maribeth – Denpasar Moon -- Tuning drop 1/2 --

    INTRO: Am  /  F  /
         Am  /  F  G

    REFF:
       E/G#        Am                 F                   Am
      Denpasar moon, shining on an empty street
             F                    G                 Am
      I returned to the place we used to meet
                         F                        Dm                    Am
      Denpasar moon, shine your light and let me see
                      F             G                   Am
      That my love is still waiting there for me

    INTRO: F  G  Am  /  (2x)

    F  G                        Am
    I saw you standing there
                          F      G                         Am
    Through the rain I saw you turn and smile
    F               G             Am
    Were you waving to me
                          F      G                      Am      C
    Through the rain I ran across the street.

                           F     G               Em    Am
    But you were gone, there was no one
                   F             G          Em
    You had vanished with my dreams

    REPEAT: REFF

    INTRO: F  G  Em  Am  (2x)

                           F    G                Em   Am
    But you were gone, there was no one
                       F      G       Em       Am
    You were gone, flying homeward
                      F     G               Em    Am
    You were gone, there was no one
                   F             G          Em
    You had vanished with my dreams

    REPEAT: REFF

                     F             G                 Am
    That my love is still waiting there for me
                       F   G   Am
    Denpasar moon…





    You are reading: Maribeth – Denpasar Moon


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was Maribeth – Denpasar Moon

    That was Maribeth – Denpasar Moon hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Maribeth – Denpasar Moon, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/maribeth-denpasar-moon.html