My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd

My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd
  • My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion Let me share :"My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd." we hope that you like this My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd.

    My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd


    [Verse 1]
    She rose out of bed, wipes the sleep out of her eyes
    I know she's bound to be tired, but she looks so satisfied
    We stayed up a little late last night
    I guess I must be doing something right
    [Chorus 1]
    Cause my baby's got a smile on her face
    My baby's got a smile on her face, oh yeah

    [Verse 2]
    As soon as I get to work I call her on the phone
    I wanna tell her that I love her, I can't wait til I get home
    She doesn't say a word when I walk in
    Looks like we might not get much sleep again

    [Chorus 2]
    Cause my baby's got a smile on her face
    My baby's got a smile on her face
    Every time we get together
    My baby's got a smile on her face
    Yeah, I wanna make it last forever
    My baby's got a smile on her (you're gonna take it easy)
    Just look at her, gotta look at her
    Take a look at that smile on her face

    You are reading: My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd


    Thank you for your visit to this My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd.

    That was My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd

    That was My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading My Baby’s Got a Smile On Her Face (The Voice Performance) Lyric - Craig Wayne Boyd, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-babys-got-smile-on-her-face-voice.html