Now I'm Free

Now I'm Free - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Now I'm Free
  • Now I'm Free. Hello all of song lyrics beloved visitors. On this occasion Let me share :"Now I'm Free." we really hope that you like this Now I'm Free.

    Now I'm Free


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Now I’m Free by Planetshakers

    Intro:  D  D  D  D “Electric Guitar”
            D  D  D  D “All Instruments”

    Verse 1:
    D      C                B C
     You have taken the away all my pain
    D      C                B C
     You have taken the away all my shame
    D      C                  B C              D
     You have called me your own, and make me new

    Verse 2:
    D      C                 B      C
     Love has flooded my soul, and made me see
    D      C               B    C
     You have taken control of all my sin
    D      C              B      C       D
     You have given it all, and now I’m free

    Pre-Chorus:
              A   B         G
    For it’s only by Your grace
            A     B        G
    We are saved, we are changed
              A   B        G
    For it’s only by Your love
            E    G
    We are free

    Chorus:
          D           A
    Hallelujah, hallelujah
              C               G
    You have risen from the grave
          D           A
    Hallelujah, hallelujah
              C                G
    You have come to show the way
             E
    And the world won’t stop us
    F#m/D           G               C
    Moving forward living for Your Name
         (Intro or Instrumental or Ending)
    Hallelujah

    Instrumental:  D  D  D  D
                   F  G  D  D

    Bridge:
    D
     Your love is bigger than the galaxy
    D
     Your love is deeper than the deeper sea
    F              G                        D
     Your love is why I’m here giving you praise


    Ending: D  D  D  D

    You are reading: Now I'm Free


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was Now I'm Free

    That was Now I'm Free hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Now I'm Free, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/now-i-free.html