SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT

SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT
  • SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now we will share :"SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT


    SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT

    He said, He said, I'm the devil boy, come with me and we'll make many storms. He offered me the universe, But inside my heart there's a picture of a girl, Some call love a curse, Some call love a thief, But she's my home.

    And she's as much apart for this broken heart, But see broken bones always seem to mend, He said, I'll taste the devil's tears, Drink from his soul, But I'll never give up you.
    //
    I'll taste the devils tears, Drink from his soul, But I'll never give up you. He said "I'm the devil boy, come with me and we'll break many laws.

    He offered me eternal life, But inside my heart there's a picture of a girl, Some call love a curse, Some call love a thief, But she's my home.

    And she's as much apart for this broken heart, But see broken bones always seem to mend, He said, I'll taste the devil's tears, Drink from his soul, But I'll never give up you. I'll taste the devils tears, Drink from his soul, But I'll never give up you. He said



    You are reading: SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT


    Thanks for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT

    That was SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading SAM FELDT/ ON JUNE/ TESITY - THE DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS SAM FELDT EDIT, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/sam-feldt-on-june-tesity-devil-tears.html