WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers

WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers
  • WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now Let me share :"WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers


    This song is a freestyle over Max DeMarco's "Salad Days" album cut "Chamber Of Reflection".
    Even though the samples sound a little bit weird, the rap by Wiz seems really interesting. The rhythm sounds fine, and the lyrics also seem to be interesting. The chords on the organ are a little bit annoying too.


    What do you think about this song? Comment below.


    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    Scale: Eb Minor
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 69
    [INTRO] Abm Bbm B Abm Bbm Ebm x2
    [VERSE]
    Abm Bbm
    Back when I was a kid I used to drive alone
    B
    Always feeling like I was stuck out here on my own
    Abm Bbm
    Now my pockets is full and I'm still riding slow
    Ebm
    What goes on in my head, don't nobody really know
    Abm Bbm
    I'm in the light, all on my life get put on display
    B
    Nothing to call my own, ducking, dodging everyday
    Abm Bbm
    Put that camera phone away and keep it real with me
    Ebm
    Time to time again I'm searching for reality
    Ebm
    And feeling so alone

    [CHORUS]
    B C# Ebm
    Alone again (x3)

    [VERSE]
    Abm Bbm
    I'm smoking that weed everyday but never hide my faith
    B
    They calling my phone, I don't even got the time a day
    Abm Bbm
    Don't know their motives anymore that's why I hesitate
    Ebm
    I'm tired of partying, getting drunk, I'm trying to elevate
    Abm Bbm
    I remember back in the day, I ain't had no cash
    B
    I was coming up off of nothing hoping it would last
    Abm Bbm
    Now it's 2015 and I got it all
    Ebm
    Feeling like I did, when I started on my own
    Ebm
    Out here all alone

    [CHORUS]
    B C# Ebm
    Alone again (x3)

    [OUTRO]
    Abm Bbm
    No use looking out
    B
    It’s within that brings that
    Abm Bbm Ebm
    Lonely feeling
    Abm Bbm B
    Understand that when you leave here
    B
    You’ll be clear
    Abm Bbm Ebm
    Among the better men

    <!--

    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers

    That was WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading WIZ KHALIFA - Smoke Chambers, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/wiz-khalifa-smoke-chambers.html