7 Years - Lukas Graham

7 Years - Lukas Graham - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • 7 Years - Lukas Graham
  • 7 Years - Lukas Graham. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time I will share :"7 Years - Lukas Graham." i really hope that you like this 7 Years - Lukas Graham.

    7 Years - Lukas Graham


    Piano letter notes for the right hand melody of '7 Year' by Lukas Graham on the keyboard.

    Chorus 1:
    Once I was seven years old my momma told me
    G     F   F     D F     C     Bb  G     D F       C  Bb 

    Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
    G     G        C C        C      C      C    C    Bb  D C Bb


    Once I was seven years old
    G      F  F     D F     C     Bb


    Verse 1:
    It  was a big big world, but we thought we were bigger
    Bb Bb C  D   C    Bb     Bb Bb    C        D     F    C Bb 


    Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker
    Bb Bb    C      D C  Bb C    D C   Bb   C       D  F     C  Bb


    By eleven smoking herb and drinking burning liquor
    Bb C D C   Bb  C     D      C   Bb C      D  F     C  Bb


    Never rich so we were out to make that steady figure
    Bb C   C   Bb Bb   C     C  C    Bb    Bb   D F    C Bb 


    Chorus 2:

    Once I was eleven years old my daddy told me
    G      F  F    F D F    C     Bb  G   D F     C   Bb


    Go get yourself a wife or you'll be lonely
    G    C     C C    C   C    C    C   Bb  D C Bb


    Once I was eleven years old
    G      F  F    F D F    C    Bb


    Verse 2:
    I  always had that dream like my daddy before me
    Bb Bb C    D    C     Bb    Bb   C    D F     D C   Bb 


    So  I started writing songs, I started writing stories
    Bb C   D C     Bb C     D     C  Bb C     D F     C Bb 


    Something about that glory just always seemed to bore me
    Bb Bb         C D    C   C Bb   Bb  Bb C      D       F   C    Bb 


    Cause only those I really  love will ever really know me
    Bb     Bb C   D    C  Bb C  D     C   Bb C  D D    C    Bb 


    Chorus 3:
    Once I was 20 years old, my story got told
    G      F  F   D F  C     Bb   G   D F    C   Bb


    Before the morning sun, when life was lonely
    G D      C     C  C      C      C     C    Bb  D C Bb


    Once I was 20 years old
    G      F  F   D F  C    Bb


    Verse 3:
    I     only see my goals, I don't believe in failure
    Bb Bb C   D   C   Bb   Bb  Bb    C D    F  C Bb 


    Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major
    Bb     C   D     C    Bb C      D C     Bb    C     D    F  C Bb 


    I   got my boys with me at least those in favour
    Bb Bb  C    D     C    C  Bb  Bb     D    F   C Bb 


    And  if  we don't meet before I leave, I hope I'll see you later
    Bb  Bb Bb   C       D     C Bb C  D     C  Bb   C    D    F   C Bb


    Chorus 4:
    Once I was 20  years old, my story got told
    G     F    F  D F   C     Bb   G   D F    C   Bb 


    I was writing about everything, I saw before me
    G  G    D C    C  C    C C C        C  C    Bb D  C Bb 


    Once I was 20    years old
    G     G   A  Bb A    G    F 


    Soon we'll be 30  years old, our songs have been sold
    G        F    F   D F   C     Bb  G    D         F     C     Bb


    We've travelled around the world and we're still roaming
    G         D C         C C     C     C      C      C     Bb  D C Bb 


    Soon we'll be 30  years old
    G        F    F   D F  C     Bb


    Verse 4:
    I'm still learning about life
    Bb   C    D D       D C   Bb 


    My woman brought children for me
    Bb  Bb Bb    C           D F    C  Bb 


    So  I  can sing them all my songs
    Bb Bb C     D     C   Bb  C    D 


    And I can tell them stories
    C   Bb C    D   F      C Bb


    Most of my boys are with me
    Bb   Bb  C    C     C   Bb  Bb 


    Some are still out seeking glory
    Bb      Bb  Bb  C    D F     C Bb


    And some I had to leave behind
    Bb    Bb  C   D  C    Bb    C D 


    My brother I'm still sorry
    C     Bb C   D    F    C Bb


    Bridge:
    Soon I'll be 60   years old, my daddy got 61
    G      F   F   D F   C     Bb   G   D D   C   C C C 


    Remember life and then your life becomes a better one
    C C C         C    C     C     D     C    C C      Bb  D C   Bb


    I made a man so happy when I wrote a letter once
    Bb  Bb C  D   C    C C     Bb  Bb  Bb   C  D C   Bb


    I hope my children come and visit, once or twice a month
    F   F    F     F F        F      F    F F     D   D   C    Bb   Bb


    Chorus 5:
    Soon I'll be 60 years old, will I think the world is cold
    G      F   F  D F  C    Bb    G  G  D      F     C    C  Bb 


    Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me
    G   G   C  C    C  C  C   C C      Bb   D    C      Bb


    Soon I'll be 60     years old
    G      G   A  Bb A  G      F 


    Soon I'll be 60       years old, will I think the world is cold
    G       G  A  Bb Bb    Bb  C G  G  G   Bb Bb   Bb  Bb  C G 


    Or will I have a   lot of children who can warm me
    G   G   G  Bb Bb Bb Bb   A A     A     G    A     Bb


    Soon I'll be 60     years old
    G      G   A  Bb A   G      F 


    Chorus 1 Recap:
    Once I was seven years old my momma told me
    G     F   F     D F     C     Bb  G     D F       C  Bb 


    Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely
    G     G        C C        C      C      C    C    Bb  Db C Bb


    Once I was seven years old
    G      F  F     D F     C     Bb


    Once I was seven years old
    G      F  F     D F     C     Bb






    You are reading: 7 Years - Lukas Graham


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric 7 Years - Lukas Graham.

    That was 7 Years - Lukas Graham

    That was 7 Years - Lukas Graham hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading 7 Years - Lukas Graham, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/7-years-lukas-graham.html