Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics

Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics
  • Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now I'll share :"Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics




    Lyrics to 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle and Music Videos by Ab-Soul. Read the full lirik lagu Ab-Soul "2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle" Lyrics and Letra de musicas here @ regomodoslinux.blogspot.com

    The sum of all fears is a billion and three
    More of a reason why everybody's scared of me
    'Cause ain't nobody saying nothing rare to me
    Just comedy or a parody
    You could suck two dicks for comparing me
    To any rapper that fits in this category
    Section 80's baby, pray you follow me home
    See my habits, my contradictions and my systems of control
    Top Dawg Entertainment
    They saying we saviors like this ain't dope we slanging, hope
    You can get a feel for the skill like the famous coach
    Ain't need no ring on my finger to be a champion
    You can't be on my level, you'd get expired
    We was racing on unicycles, I wouldn't be the one tired
    Soulo Ho3, well known from Del Amo to SoHo hoe
    Don't stop, roll more dro' till you comatose
    My egg's fried, probably why I like omelets the most
    Lonnie wanted me to vote, I love Lonnie but no
    See, I ain't into politics and shit, I got my own pole
    What's the difference between a person and a human?
    One of 'em is free, the other one is stupid
    And I'm caught in between the two, which direction are you in?
    Put a 'yo' in front of "universe" and tell me what do you get?

    Ab-Soul Lyrics and Video: 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle


    Tags: lyric database, music hits, musik, videos, mv, hot songs, band, charts, new album 2013, pop, r&b, hip hop, rock, rap, country, songtext, meuziek, words to song, a-z lyrics search, lirik lagu letras de canciones i don't wanna party without you.


    You are reading: Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics


    Thank you for reading this Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics.

    That was Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics

    That was Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Ab-Soul - 2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/ab-soul-2013-xxl-freshmen-freestyle.html