CEE LO GREEN - Bodies

CEE LO GREEN - Bodies - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CEE LO GREEN - Bodies
  • CEE LO GREEN - Bodies. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now we will share :"CEE LO GREEN - Bodies." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    CEE LO GREEN - Bodies



    Intro :Ab Ebm x4

    [Verse 1]
    Ab
    The wine is white and the lights are dim 
    Ebm
    They warned you don't go home with him
    Ab
    Cause he have two feet that'll dance again
    Ebm
    (I know, but will I ever get the chance again)
    Ab
    I've been held in contempt for an incident
    Ebm
    But it takes two to be intimate
    Ab
    So by no means was she innocent
    Ebm
    (Well it wasn't a crime if I didn't witness it)

    [Hook]
    Eb                         Abm
    They said that chivalry is dead
                    Eb          Abm
    Then why is her body in my bed 
    Eb                             Abm
    At sunrise, the morning paper's read
                 Eb          Abm
    They found a body in my bed 
    Ahhh 

    [Verse 2]
    Abm
    Can nonchalant be obvious of course
    Eb
    I leaned towards her and whispered the choice is yours
    Abm
    Need I remind you that I'll have no remorse
    Eb
    (I understand)
    Abm
    Here's a kiss sweetheart this won't hurt a bit
    Ebm
    I can kill it with kindness or murder it
    Ab
    Then I'll face the time a murderer gets
    Ebm
    (Or get away with it)
    Life 

    (HOOK Same Chords)

    [Hook]
    They said that chivalry is dead
    Then why is her body in my bed
    At sunrise, the morning paper's read
    They found a body in my bed yes
    Ahhh

    Abm Eb repeat

    [Outro]
    [Moans]
    May I? 
    (Yes) 
    It's okay baby 
    Let me touch you 
    (Okay) 
    [Moans]
    You taste so good 
    [Moans]

    You are reading: CEE LO GREEN - Bodies


    Thanks for your visit to this CEE LO GREEN - Bodies.

    That was CEE LO GREEN - Bodies

    That was CEE LO GREEN - Bodies hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CEE LO GREEN - Bodies, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/cee-lo-green-bodies.html