CODY FRY - Underground

CODY FRY - Underground - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CODY FRY - Underground
  • CODY FRY - Underground. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. Now I am going to share :"CODY FRY - Underground." hopefully you like this CODY FRY - Underground.

    CODY FRY - Underground


    This song is from the album Audio:Cinema(2012), released on 05 February 2012.


    Scale: F Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 130
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] F Bb F Bb F Bb F
    [VERSE]
    F
    I woke up underground
    Bb
    Not a light, not a sound
    Gm
    I threw my voice into the dark
    C
    But the dark had no remark,
    F
    Just repeated what I said


    F
    Claustrophobic at first
    Bb
    Struck by hunger and thirst
    Gm
    I stood up and looked around
    C
    There was nothing to be found
    F
    Just a world I couldn't see

    [CHORUS]
    Bb Gm
    And I heard whoo
    F Bb
    I can't see you now
    Gm Bb F
    I'll find my way underground

    [INSTRUMENTAL] F Bb F Bb x2

    [VERSE]
    F
    Then my fear began to ease
    Bb
    From far away whispered a breeze
    Gm
    Telling me to move along
    C
    Move along there's nothing wrong
    F
    So I cornered my resolve

    F
    Took a breath and took a step
    Bb
    Encountered metal on my left
    Gm
    What a strange thing to find
    C
    Metal in this place of mine
    F
    Running lengthwise down the hall

    [CHORUS]
    Bb Gm
    And I heard whoo

    F
    Then a light shown through the black
    F
    I was standing on a track
    F
    That little light began to grow
    F Bbm
    There was no where I could go


    F
    Oh oh and the ground began to shake
    Bbm
    No time left to hit the brake
    Dm
    That little light was closing in
    F7 Bb Gm
    And suddenly I'm falling
    F Bb Gm
    Oh I see you now, oh
    Gm C F
    You found me here underground
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below. This information is from www.regomodoslinux.blogspot.com

    You are reading: CODY FRY - Underground


    Thanks for your visit to this CODY FRY - Underground.

    That was CODY FRY - Underground

    That was CODY FRY - Underground hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CODY FRY - Underground, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/cody-fry-underground.html