DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard

DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard
  • DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard. Hello all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard." we really hope that you like this DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard.

    DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard



    This song is from Dion's album "Born To Be With You" which was released in 1975
    I am really touched by this song. The lyrics and the music are simply one of the best that I have ever heard. The guitar strumming and Dion's voice is really soothing and meaningful at the same time.
    For a song this old, I am really blown away by the quality of the recording. This song might be those songs that have been played over and over at the jukebox or at the stereos at home. It is such a great song.
    This is the first time that I'm covering a song by Dion and was really impressed with this song. Thanks to Charlie Mccall for suggesting this song.

    What do you think about this song and it's transcription? Comment below.

    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--
    Scale: B Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 72
    INTRO B
    B
    I've been sitting here, thinking
    B
    About when I started in drinking
    B
    I went on to dope
    E
    It surely did change my life

    E
    I cried a tear in a beer for me
    E
    I lost everything near and dear to me
    E B
    Mainly my children and my wife

    B
    My idea of having a good time
    B
    Was sitting with my head
    E
    Between my knees

    E
    I knew everything there was to know
    E
    Everything except which way to go
    E
    I cried, oh, God, take me
    E B
    Will you, please

    B
    Many a time
    B
    I swore up and down
    B
    I didn't need any of this junk
    E
    That was going round

    E
    I can quit
    E
    Let me finish what I got
    E
    After all, this stuff
    E
    Sure costs a lot
    E
    Then I'll get my feet
    E B
    Back on the ground

    E
    I can't tell nobody
    E B
    How to live their life
    E
    Even though inside
    B
    We're all the same

    E
    All those things are toys
    E B
    I was playing with
    C#
    You know we're all losers
    F#
    In that game

    B
    Now since I've been straight
    B
    I haven't been in my cups
    B
    I'm not shooting downs
    E
    I'm not using ups

    E
    You know I'm still
    E
    As crazy as a loon
    E
    Even though I don't run out
    E
    And cop a spoon
    E
    But thank the good lord
    E B
    God, I had enough

    E
    Now, I got a friend
    E B
    His name is Richard Grands
    E
    He says you don't need
    E B
    To be stoned to grow a friend

    B
    Believe me
    E
    You're all beautiful people
    B
    Just the way you are
    C#
    Tell me, what has that
    F#
    Stuff done for you so far, yeah

    B
    I've been sitting here thinking
    B
    Been winking, I been blinking
    B
    I don't have to sit around
    E
    No more and nod

    E
    I can do anything
    E
    That I wanna do
    E
    I do it straight
    E
    I do it so much better too
    E
    And it's, it's gotta start
    E B
    Right in your own backyard

    E
    I said it's gotta start
    B
    Right in your own backyard
    E
    You know everybody has
    B
    Their own beautiful backyard

    E
    You might have oil wells
    B
    In your own back yard
    E B
    Yeah, your own backyard
    E B


    Here's what Charlie Mccall has to say about this song "I discovered this song a number of years ago ( even found that Mott the Hopple did a resonable cover of it). I have not been able to find this chorded on any site that is out there.
    I can not tell you how grateful I am to you for honoring my request. I was not sure what to expect as this was my first visit to your site but certainly never expected it to be available so quickly.

    I have given it a couple of run throughs already. The chords you have used sound great. As my finger dexterity renders me somewhat "bar chord compromised", I will submit to others out there who might have this same affliction that using a capo on second fret in "A" gives a passable version."


    You are reading: DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard

    That was DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading DION DIMUCCI - Your Own Backyard, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/dion-dimucci-your-own-backyard.html