Jacques Bertin - To sing

Jacques Bertin - To sing - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Jacques Bertin - To sing
  • Jacques Bertin - To sing. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. Now I am going to share :"Jacques Bertin - To sing." we really hope that you like this Jacques Bertin - To sing.

    Jacques Bertin - To sing



    Original Title: "Chanter"
    To sing just for the pleasure
    To put the color to the world
    To sing to calm the silence
    Wanting to only be the color
    It's sunday, the streets are empty
    I am not from nowhere nomore
    Farewell my grey and white city
    Below my loves
    And my friends where are you?
    What have you done of your generosities
    In the spring our opened city
    Twelve abreast right in the sun

    All my friends vanished
    Poverty of the slightly dirty saints is giving me the eye
    And my loves still have that knot in the throat
    And the good lord who has the leper
    And who makes fun of us all
    To sing to forget about the fear
    And to live glued to our own body
    With a big voluptuous laugh
    And then to learn the sweetness
    Becoming the children's friend

    To sing, to not be the pain anymore
    Only be its moaning
    Be the foam against the water
    Be the frost against the winter
    And the horse's mane
    Be the breath of the horses
    And not the running in the winter

    Oh my soul, Oh my elder sister
    Teach me the tranquil song
    The words are only their color
    The words are only their music
    To sing to forget about the fear
    As if it was already the hour
    And in the evening peacefulness and singing
    With the sky laying in the air
    And my child who plays outside
    And the good lord who plays marbles with a crystal laugh



    You are reading: Jacques Bertin - To sing


    Thank you for reading this Jacques Bertin - To sing.


    Song lyrics "Jacques Bertin - To sing" on this post is fetched from: bukalirik.com

    That was Jacques Bertin - To sing

    That was Jacques Bertin - To sing hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Jacques Bertin - To sing, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/jacques-bertin-to-sing.html