Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics

Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics
  • Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics." we hope that you like this song lyric.

    Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics


    [Hook: Tyga]

    All I need is baking soda
    Drop a four in the pot, make an ounce to a rock
    Put it to your lip
    All I need is boiling water, Heavy on the block
    Hit the strips, set up shops, Stayed with a Glock
    All I need is Arm & Hammer
    Chopper with a bandana, make a nigga ass shake, Grip handle
    All my shit crack nigga, crack nigga
    All my shit crack nigga, crack nigga

    [Verse 1: Plies]
    You gotta to watch a nigga out here
    They put cut on the otta
    We done sold you something that won't turn over
    Hit y'all with a flip flam
    He went and fuck up your cash
    Now you're looking for a nigga with your mask
    And the games that I don't play
    Took a loss in a minute
    Nigga trapping a nigga ass, gotta feel it
    I ain't spared nobody, nobody
    I ain't spared nobody, nobody
    Keep a head on the swivellater
    Shit is got real creep
    Everybody out here tryna eat
    The Young nigga wylin' at em'
    See, I'm wylin' right with em'
    When it come to the cash I feel them
    I ain't taking no loses
    Everything gotta count
    Breaking mine all down to the ounce
    All I need is a big lick, big chain
    Big bank, this year all i'm doing is big things

    [Hook]

    [Verse 2: Plies]
    All I need is baking soda
    And the fork, and a scale
    Now let's hope that these niggas don't tell
    All I need a bad bitch
    Who will suck me on the road
    So I don't fall asleep driving with the dope
    I'mma tell you what I don't need
    And that's some nigga in my business
    When I go to cop i don't take them with me
    That's a lesson that I did learn
    And the crackers get behind you
    Don't you turn off, nigga they will pull you
    One thing that I do know, if they ask
    And they search you and your car
    You better tell them "hell no!"
    If my lawyer ain't with me, Motherfucker ain't talking
    I got a motherfucking pistol in my pocket
    If I get another quaalude
    She will love me in the morning
    This Liquor got me feeling like I'm Tony
    Take a look at the bad guy
    Motherfucker don't want that
    I ain't never crossed a nigger who didn't have it coming
    I swear!

    [Hook]x 2



    You are reading: Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics.


    Song lyrics "Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics" on regomodoslinux.blogspot.com is copied from: bukalirik.com

    That was Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics

    That was Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Plies-Baking Soda Feat Tyga Prod by DjMustard.lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/plies-baking-soda-feat-tyga-prod-by.html