SHAWN MENDES - Crazy

SHAWN MENDES - Crazy - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • SHAWN MENDES - Crazy
  • SHAWN MENDES - Crazy. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. On this occasion I am going to share :"SHAWN MENDES - Crazy." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    SHAWN MENDES - Crazy


    This song is from the album Handwritten(2015), released on 14 April 2015.


    Scale: E Major
    Time Signature: 4/4
    Tempo: 75
    Suggested Strumming: DU,DU,DU,DU

    [INTRO] A E C#m B x2
    [VERSE]
    A E
    Think I don't need a watch to tell the time
    C#m B
    Think I don't need the sun to help me shine
    A E
    Think I don't need a girl to be alright
    C#m B
    Guess I didn't know


    A E
    That I didn't need shoes on my feet
    C#m B
    That I didn't need a bed to fall asleep
    A E
    That I didn't need love to be complete
    C#m B
    Guess I didn't know

    [CHORUS]
    A E C#m B
    That I just got this crazy feeling
    A E C#m B A E C#m B A E C#m B
    I've been making someone wait for me, for me

    [INSTRUMENTAL] A E C#m B x2

    [VERSE]
    A E
    You're all I think about when I'm awake
    C#m B
    Part of every night and every day
    A E
    And everything's a mess when you're away
    C#m B
    Now I know

    A E
    All of this is getting really old
    C#m B
    I'm having trouble sleeping on my own
    A E
    Feeling like a house but not a home
    C#m B
    I want you to know

    [CHORUS]
    A E C#m B
    That I just got this crazy feeling
    A E C#m B A E C#m B A E C#m B
    I've been making someone wait for me, for me

    [BRIDGE]
    A E
    Guess I need a watch to tell the time
    C#m B
    Guess I need the sun to help me shine
    A E
    And I really need you in my life
    C#m B
    Now I know

    [OUTRO]
    F#m E/Ab A B
    That you give me this crazy feeling
    F#m E/Ab C#m B A E C#m B A E C#m B
    And you won't have to wait no more for me, for me
    A E C#m B
    And I just got this crazy feeling
    A E C#m B A E C#m B
    I've been making someone wait for me

    [INSTRUMENTAL] A E C#m B E
    <!--
    Found any corrections in the chords or lyrics? What do you think about this song? Please leave a comment below.

    You are reading: SHAWN MENDES - Crazy


    Thank you for your visit to this songs lyric.

    That was SHAWN MENDES - Crazy

    That was SHAWN MENDES - Crazy hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading SHAWN MENDES - Crazy, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/shawn-mendes-crazy.html