THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS

THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS
  • THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS. Hi al of song lyrics visitors. On this occasion I will share :"THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS." i really hope that you like this THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS.

    THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS


    THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS

    I know as the night goes on, You might end up with someone, So why do I bite my tongue? Oh, I wanna know ya, I'm lookin' around the room, Is one of those strangers you? And do you notice me too? Oh, I wanna know ya

    (I want ya) You're a face I won't forget, (I want ya) Don't know how much time is left, (I want ya) Haven't had a moment yet
    Oh, dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one for the road, Dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one before you go
    Dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one for the road, So why won't you stay a little longer?

    Dance with me, Dance with me, (Mon amour)
    You're putting your jacket on, Oh no, is the moment gone? Don't wanna regret this one, Ooh, I wanna know ya
    (I want ya) You're a face I won't forget, (I want ya) Don't know how much time is left, (I want ya) Haven't had a moment yet

    Oh, dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one for the road, Dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one before you go
    Dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one for the road, So why won't you stay a little longer?

    Dance with me, (Mon amour), Dance with me, (Mon amour)
    I know as the night goes on, You might end up with someone, So why do I bite my tongue?, Ooh, I wanna know ya
    Oh, dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one for the road, Dance with me, it won't kill ya

    And one before you go, Dance with me, it won't kill ya, And one for the road, So why won't you stay a little longer?

    So why don't you stay a little longer? So why don't you stay a little longer? Woah, woah, yeah! So why don't you stay a little longer?
    So why don't you stay a little longer? (So why don't you stay a little longer?)



    You are reading: THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS


    Thanks for reading this THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS.

    That was THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS

    That was THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading THE CHAINSMOKERS FEAT. LOIANE - IT WON'T KILL YA SONGLYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-chainsmokers-feat-loiane-it-won.html