THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.

THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A. - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.
  • THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.. Hi al of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. This time Let me share :"THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.." i hope that you like this THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A..

    THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.




    Show/Hide Chords       Show Tabs
    <!--

    INTRO: Ab C# Ab Eb
    Ab C#
    Woke up, the sun streaming in my room
    Ab Eb
    Warm beach from palm December afternoon
    Ab
    You close your eyes
    C#
    Another year blows by
    Ab
    Somewhere in the wind
    Eb Ab C#
    Just another life

    Ab C#
    My parents sent a Christmas card and then it’s true
    Ab
    We understand you’re staying
    Eb
    And we’re proud of you
    Ab C#
    There’s a well-rehearsed disinterest in the atmosphere
    Ab
    I don’t know if that’s what this time gave me
    Eb Ab
    Or if it lead me here

    [PRE-CHORUS]
    C# Eb Fm
    And I played so many parts
    C# Eb Fm
    I don’t know which one’s really me
    C# Eb Fm
    Don’t know if I can take

    [CHORUS]
    Eb Ab Eb
    Another Christmas in L.A.
    Fm C#
    Another pitcure of Sangria
    Ab Eb
    In an empty beach café
    Ab Eb
    Another Christmas in L.A.
    Fm C#
    Hold me tighter Carmelita
    Ab Eb
    I don’t know how long I can stay

    Ab C# Ab

    Ab C#
    Left a girl behind in my old man’s truck
    Ab Eb
    Sometimes I wonder where she ended up
    Ab C#
    Maybe she got married, had a couple of kids
    Ab
    Who do you think you’re fooling man?
    Eb
    Of course she did

    [PRE-CHORUS]
    C# Eb Fm
    I’m walking in that tennis bar
    C# Eb Fm
    Try and talk with Harry Bean
    C# Eb Fm Eb
    I don’t know if I can take

    [CHORUS]
    Eb Ab Eb
    Another Christmas in L.A.
    Fm C#
    Another casting call on Thursday
    Ab Eb
    For a job that doesn’t pay
    Ab Eb
    Another Christmas in L.A.
    Fm C#
    Another burnout in a tank top
    Ab Eb
    It seems your basket is the case
    Fm C#
    A fat protagonist in flip flops
    Ab Eb
    With an extensive resume
    C# Eb Fm
    From Echo Park to Catalina

    Ab Eb
    Dreaming of a white Christmas
    Fm C# Ab Eb
    The one I used to know
    Ab Eb
    Tree tops glisten, children listen
    Fm C# Ab Eb
    To sleigh bells in the snow

    Ab Eb Fm C# Ab Eb
    Ab Eb Fm C# Ab Eb Ab
    Another Christmas in L.A

    You are reading: THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.


    Thank you for your visit to this THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A..

    That was THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A.

    That was THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A. hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading THE KILLERS feat DAWES - Christmas In L.A., url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-killers-feat-dawes-christmas-in-la.html