TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline

TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline
  • TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now we'll share :"TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline." i hope that you like this TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline.

    TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline


    anysongchords.blogspot.com

    CHORDS USED
    Abm: 466444
    B: 224442
    C#m: 446654

    INTRO Abm

    Abm
    Shake shake shake shake
    Abm
    Jump jump jump jump
    Abm
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

    Abm
    Yeah
    Abm
    Eenie meanie minie
    Abm
    Thank God it's Friday
    Abm
    Please don't ask me for my ID
    Abm
    If I'm in your iTunes library
    Abm
    Got my own book in my library
    Abm
    My mansion is so tidy
    Abm
    My neighbours hate my mistress cause she never wear no nighties
    Abm
    I go Claridges to do high tea
    Abm
    Jordan's on like Spike Lee
    Abm
    I'm high end, you're high street
    Abm
    Swagger jacking my stylee
    Abm
    When I was a kid I used to save up for my Nikes
    Abm
    Now all these little kids is try'na save up for my Nikes
    Abm
    Go

    [HOOK]
    Abm   B C#m
    Shake [x14]
    Abm
    Tamborine
    Abm   B C#m
    Jump [x14]
    Trampoline

    Abm
    Sharing clothes, that's trampy
    Abm
    Splitting bills, that's trampy
    Abm
    All this hanky panky, now her hand prints on my Banksy
    Abm
    I'm just strictly speaking, Anne Frankly
    Abm
    All my girls is fancy
    Abm
    In a white Ferrari Spider
    Abm
    Rollung with Anansi, Diplo to disco
    Abm
    She sniff - woah
    Abm
    She gwan like she Ri Ri
    Abm
    Wine to Calypso
    Abm
    She ask me if I'm single
    Abm
    I said "maybe, I think so
    Abm
    I can't concentrate, when that thong's on like Sisqo"

    [HOOK]
    Abm   B C#m
    Shake [x14]
    Abm
    Tamborine
    Abm   B C#m
    Jump [x14]
    Trampoline


    Abm
    First of all I'm swagging
    Abm
    Two girls with me so I'm bragging
    Abm
    So much money in my pocket
    Abm
    My pants might be sagging
    Abm
    My car might be tinted
    Abm
    My weed might be scented
    Abm
    My girl might be bow legged
    Abm
    Her friend might be with her
    Abm
    Gold Roley on when I perform
    Abm
    Ring ring - Mobile Phone
    Abm
    The way it's going off
    Abm
    It must be on
    Abm
    Till the break of dawn, party like rock stars
    Abm
    We don't stop till we see the fucking cop cars

    [HOOK]
    Abm
    Shake [x6]
    Tambourine
    B                           C#m
    Tan 'til her skin peel off, tangerine
    Abm
    Then she vogue [x2]
    Abm
    Agyness Deyn
    Abm
    On your marks get set go (red, amber, green)
    Abm
    Sydney, what's going down
    Abm
    New York, what's going down
    Abm
    LA, what's going down
    Abm
    Vegas, what's going down
    Abm
    Abm
    Dublin, what's going down
    Abm
    Paris, what's going down
    Abm
    Lagos, what's going down
    Abm
    Oslo, what's going down
    Abm
    Abm
    Toronto, what's going down
    Abm
    Stockholm, what's going down
    Abm
    Berlin, what's going down
    Abm
    Johannesburg, what's going down
    Abm
    Tokyo, what's going down
    Abm
    Rio, what's going down
    Abm
    Beijing, what's going down
    Abm
    London, what's going down

    Abm   B C#m
    Shake [x7]
    Abm
    Tamborine
    Abm   B C#m
    Jump [7]
    Trampoline


    You are reading: TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline


    Thanks for reading this TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline.

    That was TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline

    That was TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading TINIE TEMPAH feat. 2 CHAINZ - Trampoline, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/tinie-tempah-feat-2-chainz-trampoline.html