Two hands, One heart

Two hands, One heart - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Two hands, One heart
  • Two hands, One heart. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now we will share :"Two hands, One heart." hopefully you like this song lyric.

    Two hands, One heart


    Chords for guitar, piano, bass and other instruments.
    Two hands, One heart by Don Moen

    Intro:  G#sus4  G#    E   Fm
            C#      G#/C  C#  Eb
            G#sus4  G#    E   Fm
            C#      G#/C  C#-Eb-G#
            C#/F-Eb/G

    Verse 1:
    F                C
    What can I give, what can I bring
    Dm                      Eb/Bb   Bb
      That would be pleasing to my King
    F                  C
    I'll give my heart not just a part
    Dm                  Eb/Bb  Bb
      I'm lifting up my everything

    Pre-Chorus:
              Gm            F/A
    Well it's all I have to offer
             Bb             Eb
    And it's all I have to give

    Chorus:
    G#sus4 G#   Eb   Fm
    Two   hands one heart
    C#  G#/C    C#    Eb
    One life to offer You
    G#sus4 G#   Eb   Fm
    Two   hands one heart
    C#     G#/C   C#  Eb (G# or Interlude)
    That's what I give to You

    Interlude:  G#  C#/F-Eb/G

    Verse 2:
    F             C
    Use me today, I know You can
    Dm                Eb/Bb     Bb
      Lord I surrender to your plan
    F
    You made this heart
    C
    You made these hands
    Dm                  Eb/Bb Bb
      Take me and use me as I am

    Bridge:
    Fm
    Little becomes a lot
    Eb
      When it's in Your hands
    Bb/D                        C#  Eb
      Take me and make me more like You
    Fm
    Well it may not seem like much
    Eb
      But with the master's touch
    A                           C#   Eb
      I know that I'll be more like You 

    Ending:
    C#     G#/C   C#  Eb (Outro)
    That's what I give to You

    Outro:  G#sus4  G#    E   Fm
            C#      G#/C  C#  Eb
            G#sus4  G#    E   Fm

            C#      G#/C  C#-Eb-G#

    You are reading: Two hands, One heart


    Thank you for reading this songs lyric.

    That was Two hands, One heart

    That was Two hands, One heart hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Two hands, One heart, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/two-hands-one-heart.html