VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS

VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS
  • VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS. Happy a nice day all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. On this occasion I'll share :"VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS." we really hope that you like this VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS.

    VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS


    VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS

    He said! He said "I am the devil, boy, come with me, And we'll make many storms", He offered me the universe, But inside my heart there's a picture of a girl, Some call love a curse, some call love a thief

    But she's my home, And she's as much apart for this broken heart, but see Broken bones always seem to mend, He said! I'll taste the devil's tears, Drink from his soul, but I'll never give up you

    I'll taste the devil's tears, Drink from his soul, but I'll never give up you, He said "I am the devil, boy, Come with me and we'll break many laws".

    He offered me eternal life but inside my heart there's a picture of a girl, Some call love a curse, some call love a thief, But she's my home, And she's as much apart for this broken heart, but see Broken bones always seem to mend

    He said, I'll taste the devil's tears, Drink from his soul, but I'll never give up you, I'll taste the devil's tears, Drink from his soul, but I'll never give up you, He said



    You are reading: VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS


    Thanks for your visit to this VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS.

    That was VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS

    That was VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading VICTION FEAT.TESITY - DEVIL'S TEARS SONGLYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/viction-feattesity-devil-tears.html