When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol

When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol
  • When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now I will share :"When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol." hopefully you like this When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol.

    When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol


    You're not fair
    Telling me
    You faked every orgasm
    You've had with me
    That's just fine
    Now it's over
    And I'm out here
    Banging my head
    After all the dancing
    And spilling beer all over the place
    I lie out here
    In disgrace
    You've had your fun
    Kissed some bloke you shouldn't have
    Right in front of me
    Punched him to the floor
    I could have killed him there
    But I got thrown out
    I'll get him some other time
    When he leasts expects it

    You are reading: When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol


    Thanks for reading this songs lyric.

    That was When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol

    That was When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading When It's All Over We Still Have To Clear Up Lyric - Snow Patrol, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/02/when-it-all-over-we-still-have-to-clear.html