CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw

CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw
  • CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. Now we will share :"CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw." i hope that you like this CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw.

    CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw


    anysongchords.blogspot.com

    CHORDS USED
    Em: 779xxx
    G: 10 10 12 xxx
    A: 12 12 14 xxx
    C: 032010
    D: 000232
    B: x24442

    INTRO: Em G A
    Em
    Yeah, I think I'm gonna leave
    Em
    I just had that one drink
    Em                   G    A
    And we've all gotta be up early
    Em
    Boys, we oughta shut her down
    Em
    Just take it to the house
    Em                G             A
    Before anybody starts getting crazy
    C                     G              D
    So I started walking across the floor
    C                       B
    Before I got to the door…

    [CHORUS]
    Em
    Aw naw Somebody just bought
    Em
    A shot of Patron, hang on
       G                A
    I just might have to stay
    Em
    Aw naw look at the time y'all
    Em
    What happened to coats on, long gone…
        G                A
    I should be halfway home
    Em
    But aw naw

    Em G A

    Em
    Yeah, girl I saw you come in
    Em
    With all of your girlfriends
                         G            A
    Just cuttin' up and shooting Bacardi
    Em
    Yeah, I got my boys with me
    Em
    But we're just blowin' off steam
                    G        A
    Not lookin' to pick up anybody
    C                G       D
    So I was gonna walk on by
    C                      B
    You turned around and we locked eyes

    [CHORUS]
    Em
    Aw naw did you hear that song,
    Em
    Oh the one that just came on
    Em             G                 A
    Come on, DJ, what you trying to do?
    Em
    Aw naw it would be so wrong
    Em
    If we didn't dance one
    Em                G              A
    Show off those jeans you painted on
    Em
    Aw naw
    Em
    Aw naw

    Em
    No, I didn't mean to be here this long
    Em
    I tried to leave so it ain't my fault.
    Em
    No I didn't mean to be holding you
    Em                                 A
    But tell me what was I supposed to do?

    Em G A

    [CHORUS]
    Em
    Aw naw somebody just bought
    Em
    A shot of that Patron, hang on
    Em
    We've been here all night long
    Em
    Aw naw it would be so wrong
    Em
    If we didn't dance one more song
    Em               G               A
    Show off those jeans you painted on
    Em
    Aw naw
    Em
    Yeah, aw naw
             G               A
    Those jeans you painted on
    Em
    Aw naw
    Em G A

    You are reading: CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw


    Thank you for reading this CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw.

    That was CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw

    That was CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading CHRIS YOUNG - Aw Naw, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/03/chris-young-aw-naw.html