FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics

FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics
  • FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics. Happy a nice day all of regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time I am going to share :"FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics." we hope that you like this FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics.

    FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics



    INTRO
     Yeah
     Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E
     Aw yeah

    VERSE 1  (PUFF DADDY)
     Cocaine on the table, I wasn’t always able
     I watch these nigs get rich all in these fucking fables
     They like to cook the numbers, we don’t cook the numbers
     We just want the summer, you can have that woman

    CHORUS
     These niggas really out here tripping mane
     I can’t feel my face
     I can’t feel my face

    VERSE 2  (FERNCH MONTANA)
     I was whipping on the stove and watching *** cake
     I was whipping on two pots like I was losing face
     I was digging through the crates like, *****
     Have a shootout on that corner, right by Larry Davis
     Shoutout the G, we roll ourselves, you block, them boys who’s dangerous
     Got me mixing pills and liquor, I can’t feel my face
     Shoutout sugar, lush, marvin, make the hood famous
     Gangsta, what your name is?
     Gangsta, what your name is?

    CHORUS
     These niggas really out here tripping mane
     I can’t feel my face
     I can’t feel my face

    OUTRO
     Lord, thank you for all the aspiration you gave us
     You tell, tell Buddha, he say for every day you wake up, you’re born again
     Sometimes, I gotta, I have you act like you sometimes
     You know this
     You act like I don’t see nothing
     You know, I act like I’m just numb to the, to the pain ’cause I’m bleeding on the inside
     That’s why I do the things I do
                        

    You are reading: FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics.

    That was FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics

    That was FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading FRENCH MONTANA & PUFF DADDY - Can't Feel My Face lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/03/french-montana-puff-daddy-can-feel-my.html