SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F

SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F
  • SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F. Hello of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . Now we will share :"SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F." hopefully you like this SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F.

    SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F


    SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F
    Here on a quiet night gazing out the window
    Unable to sleep as the tick-tock of the clock goes on
    ‘Til a fairy from the world you’ve always dreamed of
    Comes take you by the hand, away to Neverland

    Oh no no no way, I don’t care what grown ups say
    They’re nothing but lies, this whole damn world’s a dirty fake
    Ah, I want to stay as a child forever
    Hey boy, I can grant your dreams and make life better

    There’s a place that’s filled with endless fun, slow and easy is how it goes
    Journeys, swords, and games, no need to behave in this world
    What about my studies, no worries, and my future, don’t think about it
    It’s a land filled with only children’s dreams, so come on

    Turn it all the way and higher, chasing dreams like a runaway
    I know it’s selfish and maybe careless, but I’m childish so won’t you forgive me
    And as for the world I resented, I can simply pocket all that hate
    Oh how thrilling, oh how exciting a children’s kingdom can be, let’s go
    Singing tunes with lovely mermaids’ company
    Travelling the land and camping with an Indian
    Peter Pan, so how have you been lately?
    Great, I became the king of this world and it's so amazing

    Oh my, oh my, watch your back now, Captain Hook is on his way for us
    I am gonna take Peter to the grave today, yo ho yo
    Oh save us, rescue us from this villain, oh valiant hero
    Now’s the time that I promise that your dreams will come true

    Take it all the way, beat them up, what a satisfying fantasy
    Time to show adults what they get for being greedy and telling dirty lies
    All this fighting is so exciting, at the end, won’t you clap for me?
    Boost my ego, yeah, I’m a hero, it’s sending me into a high, yah

    He put an end to Neverland’s enemy
    And now every day by day passes in such a peaceful way
    There’s something that I don’t really like, there’s something that doesn’t feel right?
    Cause now it seems everything is so goddamn boring

    Peter Pan, who had his wish come true, is growing up a little bit by bit
    Journeys, swords, and games, now only remain as children’s play and he doesn’t want it
    Finally he steps in the cabin, taking up the late pirate’s lore
    Yes that’s right, I’m your captain now, so come on, go hard the starboard

    Turn it all the way and farther, making messes like a runaway
    I know I’m greedy and acting cunning, but I’m grown up now so won’t you forgive me
    And as for the world I had treasured, I will simply pocket all those days
    Oh how thrilling, oh how exciting to live inside this never-ending dream!



    You are reading: SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F


    Thank you for your visi to this SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F.

    That was SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F

    That was SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading SirHamnet - Portrait of the Pirate F, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/03/sirhamnet-portrait-of-pirate-f.html