Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics

Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics
  • Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time we will share :"Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics." i really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics




    Lyrics to Broken Dreams and Music Videos
    by Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson. Read the full lirik lagu Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson "Broken Dreams" Lyrics and Letra de musicas here @ regomodoslinux.blogspot.com


    [Hook]
    Broken dreams lost in the night
    Pieces fallin', Pick 'em up again
    If I don't well I swear I'll
    Die tryin, Die tryin'

    [Verse 1: Ab-Soul]
    This long term shit real, check my motherfuckin' resume
    While they was gettin' fly, I was trynna levitate
    Dabble through my catalogue, and after all you better say
    I done keep it fucky from the jusmp but it doesn't stank
    And that might not register with he or her
    Who doesn't think, who doesn't think he hasn't earned
    His spot in history without a body burned
    It's not that I'm an alchemist but I can turn
    Any metal into gold, nothin' into something
    And when it feels like hell, I know that heaven's close
    And it ain't up for debate so change the subject
    Sometimes I feel more awake with my eyes closed

    [Hook]

    [Verse 2: Fred The Godson]
    Everybody needs somethin'
    They see my show and it's sold out
    Wrists rocky, so the money I Stallone out
    Niggas buggin' out, need an exterminator
    I leave your body covered in chrome, the Terminator
    I'll change a hater's concerns, to be concerned with paper
    Then he'll produce like Erik Sermon, hear the sermon later
    For now, I read they comments, I browse
    Supreme, I'm on my taxes, I'm rain' they eyebrows
    You might be jumpin out the window
    Coming at me simple with my style, nah
    Broken dreams led to fixed realities
    I was trained like the Santa Fe, fatality

    [Verse 3: Tsu Surf]
    I'm lost dreamin, the walls screamin' see y'all demons
    Room spinnin' in hell and sin, what y'all breathin'?
    Precautious paranoia keep me boxed in
    And I ain't lock a soul out, I got locked in
    Blunt allowed to make light of my current fame
    Current game, trio trippin me molly in this current day
    Overseas women, I'm sinnin' but that's a current change
    Still got a shot see current rage
    No bullshit, you a victim at this current range
    Wonder when I thrashed the concept that I was insane
    Or that them and I was the same
    Block full of candles, seen what's his names turn to what's his name
    Closet full of problems that's irrelevant by every bid
    Layin' next to the skeletons in the evidence
    Closet full of problems that's irrelevant by every bid
    Layin' next to the skeletons in the evidence

    [Hook]

    Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson Lyrics and Video: Broken Dreams


    Tags: lyric database, music hits, musik, videos, mv, hot songs, band, charts, new album 2013, pop, r&b, hip hop, rock, rap, country, songtext, meuziek, words to song, a-z lyrics search, lirik lagu letras de canciones i don't wanna party without you.


    You are reading: Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics.

    That was Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics

    That was Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Tsu Surf Ft. Ab-Soul & Fred The Godson - Broken Dreams Lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/03/tsu-surf-ft-ab-soul-fred-godson-broken.html