Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics

Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics
  • Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics. Hi al of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com visitors. This time Let me share :"Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics." i hope that you like this Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics.

    Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics


    [Verse 1: Lorde]
    I’ve never seen a diamond in the flesh
    I caught my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
    And I’m not proud of my address
    In a torn up town no post code envy

    [Pre-Hook: Lorde]
    But every song’s like gold teeth, grey goose stripping in the bathroom
    Blood stains, ball gowns, trashing the hotel room
    We don’t care, we’re driving Cadillacs in pur dreams
    But everybody’s like Cristal, Maybachs, diamonds on your timepeace
    Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
    We don’t care, we’re not caught up in a love affair!

    [Hook: Lorde]
    And we’ll never be royals (royals)
    It don’t run in our blood
    That kind of luck just ain’t for us
    We claim a different kind of buzz!
    Let me be your ruler (ruler)
    You can call me queen bee!
    And baby I’ll rule, I’ll rule
    Let me live that that fantasy!

    [Verse 2: Rick Ross]
    Silver Rolls Royce, cigarette smoke’s in it
    New fur rug, now my dirty boots in ‘em
    Flowing in the parking lot, like we’re rolling in the college
    Mean as a dean, triple beam, real polish
    She wanna watch Scandal, I wanna count a handful
    Dead presidents sleeping in the attic of a mansion!
    All I heard was murder, think the house’s haunted
    Super Bowl tickets they bitches and Fed chargers
    Label the racketeer, John Gresham with a pen
    Top three writer but number one at your event, ha
    Mastermind unfolds like a true crime
    Double M, gold mind for the whole time!

    [Verse 2: Lorde]
    My friends and I, we’ve cracked the code!

    [Verse 3: Wale]
    I said, hear out, we’re out, bring her back, can’t rewind
    Back where I’m from, they move shack from the line
    As D-why, bricks, moving D-why, bricks
    No peace sign, they peace out, they precise the shit!
    Fresh up out the G5
    Givenchy three times
    Life is a bitch, well, my dick is a big yacht
    All aboard, all aboard!
    Like life is a beach, all these people they flip-flop!
    When I smack the dwag shit out
    Told the niggas I ain’t kidding, this is the Sean…
    Nigga, step out, I see you niggas bitch out
    These city bros .. I get these bitches sit down
    What now? What now?
    You know what? I think you’re irritating
    Like we didn’t come out in this motherfucking through the basement
    Like we ain’t blowing like we’re locals posted in Jamaica
    Be Asian way, a hundred cases, baby …
    Everything is foreign, we’re of course a lot of fornication
    Different cloth, nigga, and nothing fabricated
    A lot of thoughts like a fucking scatter brain thinker
    My hoe… importing the Panamera
    It’s crazy, and this black and white just like a…
    Uh, shut out Waco and dot
    I use your baby mother scrunchy to rap a …

    [Verse 4: Magazeen]
    I never was a bad man, bad man
    Turn on the AK turn it out!
    We brought it off and we now play
    Until the…
    You never was a man shooter, shooter
    Came to the Magazeen
    And yellow team … leave the scene (yellow team)
    Your brother run and your mother scream
    I wanna leave no witness, (witness)
    Body at the wall, please! (Dead bodies)
    Take shot in your face (in ya face)…
    Until them… test me, test me
    I want them where I want
    Na, na, na, me gonna sing like a player!
    Believe me



    You are reading: Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics


    Thanks for your visit to this Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics.


    Song lyrics "Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics" on regomodoslinux.blogspot.com is fetched from: bukalirik.com

    That was Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics

    That was Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Wale, Rick Ross & Magazeen - Royals (Remix). lyrics, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/03/wale-rick-ross-magazeen-royals-remix.html