DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS

DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS
  • DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS. Hello all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com beloved visitors. Now I'll share :"DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS." i hope that you like this song lyric.

    DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS


    DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS

    Driving down the wrong road, Playing games and feeling low, Messing with my mind, How'd you do it this time, Don't know where it all goes, Leaving me behind, Can you take a step back, Tired of playing catch up, Would it really hurt you that much, It's right in front of your face, Yet you look the wrong way, Can't you feel my touch

    But it feels like every time you look at me that way, You feel the love in your heart, but you don't know what to say, I'm tired of playing games, let's throw the board away, Oh, can you give love a try, even if it's for a day, Threw away your first chance, What happend to our romance, Let's do it a second time, I can stand here all day

    Soon I'll look the other way, Why can't you just be mine, Let's embrace the sunshine, Winter's gone and you'll be fine, Darling, let's believe in us, It's right in front of your face, Yet you look the wrong way, Can't you feel my touch

    But it feels like every time you look at me that way, You feel the love in your heart, but you don't know what to say, I'm tired of playing games, let's throw the board away, Oh, can you give love a try, even if it's for a day, Oh, can we give love a try, Oh, can we give love a try, But it feels like every time you look at me that way
    You feel the love in your heart, but you don't know what to say



    You are reading: DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS


    Thank you for reading this DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS.

    That was DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS

    That was DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading DEEP CHILLS FEAT.EMMA CARN - BLINDED SONGLYRICS, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/10/deep-chills-featemma-carn-blinded.html