Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer

Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer
  • Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . On this occasion I'll share :"Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer." hopefully you like this Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer.

    Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer


    Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer I will keep on running onward, even though I’m out of breath
    Today, I challenge my limits for a glimpse of tomorrow
    This whole world is in fast forward and I’m always left behind
    I reach the summit but they’re flying higher  

    They ask, but I can’t explain it, how I’m not discouraged by it 
    It’s quite the opposite, I can’t get enough

    I will seize the day
    No matter what it throws my way, it cannot keep me grounded
    Evolving every step, reborn a new me
    You’ll never hear me say
    I think I’m at my limit, no, I’ll soar beyond that boundary
    No, thank you, come on, let's aim up higher

    So what if I don’t know what lies in store
    So what, that’s never stopped me before
    So what, I don’t care about our odds, I’m a dreamer
    Yeah, I'm a believer

    It’s not easy to keep going, motivation’s running thin
    I know my dream’s unrealistic, no, I don’t need reminding
    In these moments, under pressure, when you feel it closing in
    You’re the one, be the one to believe in

    I keep searching for an answer, but I can’t keep it together 
    Does anybody know what path I should take?

    I won’t hesitate
    Because this dream that I’ll create, it cannot be misguided
    By simple regret, and thoughts of what if
    So I’ll take my next step
    But if you were to cheer me on, I’d soar beyond that boundary
    Oh, thank you, this was worth all the heartache

    So what if I’ve still got a ways to go
    So what, it won’t be easy, yeah I know
    So what, I’ll leave the doubt behind because I’m a dreamer
    Yeah, I'm a believer

    What’s this frenzy of emotion, it feels so right in this moment
    Until I understand all that’s left unknown
    I will continue racing on ahead

    I will seize the day
    No matter what it throws my way, it cannot keep me grounded
    Evolving every step, reborn a new me
    You’ll never hear me say
    I think I’m at my limit, no, I’ll soar beyond that boundary
    No, thank you, come on, let's aim up higher

    So what if I don’t know what lies in store
    So what, that’s never stopped me before
    So what, I don’t care about our odds, I’m a dreamer
    Yeah, I'm a believer
    Yeah, I'm a believer.



    You are reading: Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer


    Thank you for reading this Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer.

    That was Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer

    That was Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Amanda Lee / Haikyuu!! Second Season - I'm a Believer, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/amanda-lee-haikyuu-second-season-i.html