Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana

Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana
  • Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . On this occasion we'll share :"Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana." i really hope that you like this Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana.

    Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana


    Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana When the winter, summer, fall, and spring pass by us fast, we become much like air
    In memory, may I be unforgotten in a story where we will both exist

    On a lonely fateful day, I kept my eyes wide, gazing up at the sky
    It was hard the moment I realized a clearer view with you standing by my side

    So I will burn the sight of your widened smile and voice right in my beating heart
    Shoulders tense and set, prepared ‘cause I’ve known since the start
    Still, I’ll say that I don’t know you will be leaving me
    But I will smile true because I am with you

    Our happiness, these aching hearts, we march in line with each new beat
    I’ll follow it and hope that it moves to sing a different tune
    The pain we share, the cheeks left bare, I’ll hold strong with what you gave me
    Because I know I can that I can laugh out so will you watch and smile as I go?



    You are reading: Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana


    Thank you for reading this Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana.

    That was Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana

    That was Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Enna / Noragami Aragoto - Nirvana, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/03/enna-noragami-aragoto-nirvana.html