Leelee - Out There

Leelee - Out There - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Leelee - Out There
  • Leelee - Out There. Happy a nice day all of song lyrics beloved visitors. Now Let me share :"Leelee - Out There." we really hope that you like this song lyric.

    Leelee - Out There


    Leelee - Out There Midday, mind astray
    faced away but I see you're shaking
    give it up, you've done enough
    the door is shut but a window's open
    letting the light through
    you only hurt when you think to

    Turn around, it's starting now
    the lives we'd vowed to end and how
    I wished that we could hide away
    but honestly, it's safe to say
    I've changed since I met you
    and I don't cry like I used to

    Listen close
    the sound of summer
    is all around us
    so let's go see what's out there

    Suspended in space
    only air under toe
    and I'm not afraid of falling
    I'm afraid of letting go
    but the sun shines beneath me
    and calls my name

    My heart's in my throat
    and my fear's on my sleeve
    but your hand is in mine
    and I really do believe
    we're prepared for
    whatever is
    out there.



    You are reading: Leelee - Out There


    Thank you for your visit to this Leelee - Out There.

    That was Leelee - Out There

    That was Leelee - Out There hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Leelee - Out There, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/09/leelee-out-there.html