Leelee / Undertale - Respite

Leelee / Undertale - Respite - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Leelee / Undertale - Respite
  • Leelee / Undertale - Respite. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . On this occasion we will share :"Leelee / Undertale - Respite." i really hope that you like this Leelee / Undertale - Respite.

    Leelee / Undertale - Respite


    Leelee / Undertale - Respite What's happened?
    I swore I'd never love again
    No, not again

    Oh, I've spent so long here
    Unfeeling, alone
    Unwanted, unconscious
    Abandoned and soulless

    And yet you knew to call my name and let me find myself again
    I thought I'd never comprehend
    How it feels to have another friend

    Can it finally end?
    My closest friend.



    You are reading: Leelee / Undertale - Respite


    Thanks for your visi to this Leelee / Undertale - Respite.

    That was Leelee / Undertale - Respite

    That was Leelee / Undertale - Respite hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Leelee / Undertale - Respite, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2019/01/leelee-undertale-respite.html