Sayri - Mairieux

Sayri - Mairieux - Search for Millions of song lyrics HERE

Lihat Juga

  • Sayri - Mairieux
  • Sayri - Mairieux. Happy a nice day all of Regomodoslinux.blogspot.com . On this occasion we will share :"Sayri - Mairieux." i really hope that you like this Sayri - Mairieux.

    Sayri - Mairieux


    Sayri - Mairieux Day fades to black, light takes its last sigh
    My heart, so cold, has lost its life
    It beats, humming, it resonates
    I hate the sound, noise I can't take

    Hailing the final bus, I say you'll turn to ashes, blown away
    I'd keep my word, even though I know c
    alling for you is so useless, all my words are meaningless


    My heart, it can't take anymore, drowning amongst lights in a sea full of stars
    My voice, it won't cry anymore, screaming won't help me now to erase all my scars

    Hold back my tears, I won't despair
    It aches, although the pain's not there
    I'm fine, alright, it's just been rough
    I'm fine, alright, it's just been tough

    Waiting alone for the bus to stop by, umbrella furled, I stand there and sigh
    Although I know that my feet have long carried me far into the night, filled with stardust, blinking lights

    My heart and my soul wanna cry, I beg you, don't watch me pretend that I'm dead
    I'd never go wishing to die, it's far too unlike all those words that I said

    How strange is it to think that I'm aching on the inside though my heart and soul have died
    I still feel pain despite this, I feel the urge to cry

    Please go ahead, dye the whole world with my song, dye it in hues where there's no love to be found
    I've dreamed to have helped all along but yet again I've failed to let out a sound

    My heart, it can't take anymore, drowning amongst lights in a sea full of stars
    My voice, it won't cry anymore, screaming won't help me now to erase all my scars
    Surely I'm better off just living this way
    But I can hear your laugh from this far away.



    You are reading: Sayri - Mairieux


    Thank you for reading this Sayri - Mairieux.

    That was Sayri - Mairieux

    That was Sayri - Mairieux hopefully useful and you like it. Don't forget to visit other lyrics on this website.

    Your are reading Sayri - Mairieux, url address : https://regomodoslinux.blogspot.com/2018/11/sayri-mairieux.html